There are many benefits to hire a virtual assistant and these are:
- They work from home and have their computer, fax, phone line.
- You don't have to pay their electric bill, their phone bill, their office supplies.
- You only pay for the hours they work for you.
- You can have VA work for you certain number of hours per month, or per project.
- VA's work as self-employed.
- A VA works as a consultant not as an employee, so you won't have to pay for benefits or taxes.
I will have more information in the next post. Thanks for stopping by.
Do you want to work as a VA?
Here is a good link: http://www.workersonboard.com/Virtual_Assistant.html